Nascar - Race Betting:
- The Field includes any driver who is not listed
- Any drivers who do not qualify for the race will be deemed no action
- The race must be run within one week of the scheduled off time for there to be action
- The podium presentation will count as the result and any subsequent inquiries will not affect settlement of bets
- All match-ups will be settled as per the official NASCAR result. If one driver fails to complete the race then the other driver will be declared the winner. Where both drivers fail to complete the race then the number of full laps completed will determine the result. In the event of both drivers failing to complete on the same lap, then the official placing as assigned by the official NASCAR result.
- Both drivers must start the race (e.g. cross the start line) for bets to be action. If any driver is replaced before the start of the race then all match-ups will be void.
- Race props will be settled on official NASCAR results (e.g. cautions, caution laps, lead changes, number of leaders, winning car etc.). If a race is shortened and no official results are posted then all bets will be deemed no action.
- All prop futures are deemed action when drivers qualify for at least 27 races. Outright Drivers Championship will be deemed as action when driver has qualified for at least 27 races.
Auto Racing General Rules:
- The start of the race is the signal to commence the warm up lap if a driver is not on the grid
or ready to start from the pit lane when the signal is given we will void all bets on the
- If a race is abandoned and no presentation position or official result is declared all bets on that race will be void except for bets on any markets which have been unconditionally determined.
- Bets will be settled on the result of the podium presentation regardless of any subsequent
- If the scheduled venue is changed after a bet is placed, all bets will be void.
- On 'head-to-head' bets (i.e. match bets) the driver/rider who finishes ahead or completes the most number of laps is deemed to be the winner, both drivers must start.
- In any case where there is no podium presentation, but the market states that settlement of
the relevant market will be based on the result at the time of the podium presentation, then
the market will be settled on the official result of the relevant governing body regardless of
any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result (except if an amendment is
announced within 24 hours of the initial settlement of the relevant market in order to correct
an error in reporting the result).
- For Formula 1 “first retirement markets” the following rules shall apply. All bets placed on
drivers who do not start the formation lap will be deemed void. The first retirement will be
settled on the number lap on which the driver retired. If 2 or more drivers retire on the same lap, then dead heat rules will apply regardless of the time that the drivers retired.
- On Safety Car “Yes/No” markets, a virtual safety car will not count as a Safety Car.
- In the event of a driver switching race teams during race week, or a driver not originally listed entering the field, all bets taken prior to these changes being factored into the betting will be re-settled at the correct price taking into account the team/car change. This is inclusive of all markets offered and FanDuel Sportsbook’s decision is final in this regard.
For a full list of all other terms and conditions regarding Auto racing, please visit:
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.