Apple iPhones and iPads work off of an operating system called 'iOS'.
The first time the Fanduel Sportsbook app opens, it needs to access your Location Services information, you'll get a notification asking for permission. Choose this option:
- Tap Allow to let the app use Location Services information as needed.
iOS devices might use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to determine your location. GPS and cellular location are available on iPhone and iPad (WiFi + Cellular) models. It is recommended that you are connected to a trusted WiFi network for the most accurate location detection.
To check that these location services are on:
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the Fanduel Sportsbook App.
- Tap the app and ensure the app is set to one of the below 2 options:
- While Using the App
Please also ensure you are using the latest version of iOS software available on your device. To update your devices software, follow these simple instructions:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet using WiFi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
If you continue to have issues with the already installed app after following all of the above instructions, you can delete the app from your device and reinstall from the beginning. When prompted to allow the app access to your location, ensure to tap "Allow"
For further Apple Support, you can visit the website - here