Sometimes, our systems indicate that recent deposit attempts may be declined, however, we're dedicated to helping out where possible so wanted to offer some helpful tips to get you up and running:
1) Please make sure that the address we have on file matches the address your bank/card provider has on file.
- To change your address with us, please reply to this email or send an email with an attachment with proof of address to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read "Address Change".
- Proof includes a clear picture of a household utility bill (within the last three months) in your name or a bank /credit card statement as well as a State Issued ID. We must be able to see your name, address, and the date. While we endeavor to change your address quickly, please allow 24 hours for it to be completed. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been changed.
2) While most banks allow the process of funds for online wagering, Bank of America, Capital One, Wells Fargo, Huntington Bank and Union Bank may decline deposits for online wagering companies.
3) If your address on file matches your account/cardholder and you belong to one of the above banks, here are some other deposit options:
- ACH E-Check
- Online Bank Transfer
- Wire Transfer
- Deposit at a 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar via our Paynearme option
- Deposit funds directly in cash at the counter at our retail location in the Meadowlands in New Jersey.