To help rectify your issue and get you into your account, we would recommend the following steps:
1) When you login on desktop, you will be prompted to download our Geolocation software. You will need to click the 'Download' link to download and install this software, rather than just clicking 'Okay' and closing the message.
2) Please make sure you have your GPS location enabled on your device. This can be accessed from your 'Settings' menu under 'Privacy'. Location settings will need to be set to ‘on’, and you will need to ensure the individual app is also set to allow information on your location.
3) Disable any access to VPN or any software which will restrict or mask your location from being broadcast from your device.
4) Fully connect to Wi-Fi, and make sure that it is setup on your device via the connection settings. It may also help to manually disconnect and reconnect both your device to the Wi-Fi router if you are still having trouble.
5) If these fail, logout and remove the app completely from your device and re-download to ensure you have the latest version and restart your device completely.
6) If you are located close to the state boundary, it may help to physically travel further in-state to allow the software to accurately locate your position.
7) If you still have issues it may help to contact your service provider to ensure your Wi-Fi is properly connected and they are not supplying an incorrect location through Wi-Fi or data.
8) You may need to change the settings on the device to 'High Accuracy Mode', within your location settings on your device.